Wednesday 5 February 2020

Ottawa Day 1 - The Haunted Walking Tour

On the Haunted Tour of Ottawa, during the time that we spent in the prison, I was really surprised considering that many people were hung. I thought, “I’m going to be murdered here,” but then luckily got out alive. I learned many things. One of which was how if a mother had a son or daughter and if they were to be arrested the son and daughter would have to come into the cell and stay with them, which would be very bad considering that there could be murderers which they could be staying with them. Another thing is how we got to see the different health and watch the man who won who is the one where it was very big and they had two doors which they would lock you up. There was no heating, no air-conditioning. Overall I thought that the tour was very interesting. I’m surprised I wanted to go even though some parts were not as pleasant as others. - Rohan

It's a little crowded in here.


Jail Time!!

Locked up!

Tour Guide

No comments:

Post a Comment